The kaizen event is a very good way of solving existing problems within any department or organizations. This is because it mostly involves bringing about rapid change and improvement.
You should however ensure if your organization or department has the right scheme or mechanism whereby the kaizen event process can either be implemented or practiced. Identifying whether the kaizen process or kaizen event is the right tool for your organization will prevent any complications that might arise if the process is incompatible with your system. It will also make it easier for you to understand how it works and when to implement it.
Requires A Lot Of Teamwork
You should note that it can’t be executed without the involvement of others. The expected results of using the kaizen event and kaizen process greatly relies on the type of team that you choose. First of all, you should ensure that the team you should is particularly from the troubled department or organization seeking to bring about change and development.
This is because that group will probably have a better understanding of the problem at hand than a group that is sourced from outside. It will also be convenient for the team because they already know each other through previous work relations while in the department or organization.
Selecting a team from the department to be improved is highly ideal considering the fact that they already have an idea of how the system works. They will be able to answer questions associated with their department with much ease.
They will also have the experience in that area that puts them in a very good position to pitch in constructive ideas that have relevance to their department. You should ensure that each team member feels included so as to boost the level of contributions made.
For some ideas on how Lean and Kaizen supplies might help you in your work environment, we encourage you to visit www.kaizenleansupplies.com. Browse through the products there and see if you don’t come up with some ideas or rather, some products, that might be helpful to you in your lean journey.
- What is a Kaizen Event? [Planning and Execution]– creativesafetysupply.com
- What is a Kaizen event?– lean-news.com
- Kaizen in the Workplace– babelplex.com
- Kaizen Events or Daily Kaizen – What to choose?– hiplogic.com
- The Tools of Kaizen– blog.5stoday.com
- Kaizen Continuous Improvement – Ten Tips– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Overcoming Challenges in Kaizen Implementation: Strategies for Success– iecieeechallenge.org
- Sustaining Development Process Using The 5s Lean Management Principles– 5snews.com
- Kaizen: Continuous Improvement for Lean Manufacturing Success– jakegoeslean.com